Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Greetings! My name is Diana, also known as Storm 
on the interwebs, and I really do not know how to make proper introductions. Feel free to ask anything you would like to know.

After much deliberation I have decided to create a blog, mainly to document my journey through writing a manuscript, editing, sending it out to agents and, who knows, maybe publishing... but also to share my crazy ramblings with the few of you who might be curious about them.

I will be writing in English instead of Portuguese, my native language, because I'm also doing so with my present manuscript. This won't be a book review based blog, although those might occur from time to time. I have no plans to include reviews in the near future, though.

Did I mention I never know what to say in introductions? Yes? Oh, I will leave you be then...

Just one more thing! Writing (or trying to) is not the only thing I do. I also do some graphic design work, that you can see on the Design page of the blog, through the navigation menu.

Thank you for bearing with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment